Audible is seeking a Director of Product Management to drive the roadmap and continuous improvement of its new customer acquisition experiences. This product manager will be a key player in shaping strategy and supporting the growth of Audible through the ideation and development of innovative product experiences. This is an excellent opportunity to drive key decisions and work at the intersection of marketing, technology, and customer experiences with the worlds largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment.
The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented problem solver and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Youre a natural collaborator and respected product leader who is equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, positioning with product marketers, metrics with business intelligence, and strategy with executive leadership. Youre naturally curious, taking an analytical approach to problem solving, and demonstrating a passion for driving business growth through customer-focused innovation. Strong candidates will thrive when moving a project from ambiguity to clarity and are comfortable leading change.
· Develop product vision, articulate strategies, and write clear business requirements to drive Audibles new member acquisition experiences.
· Establish a trusting relationship with cross functional teams, working to gather and clearly articulate requirements, imagine new product experiences on behalf of our listeners.
· Proactively, anticipate, identify, and resolve challenges that may impair the organizations ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals.
· Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility, ensuring your roadmap stays aligned with organization objectives.
· Serve as a subject matter expert for your area of the product, sharing your knowledge with others and using it to drive decisions.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
· A track record of simultaneously partnering with multiple teams across the organization driving mindful discussions that lead to consensus, crisp decisions, and business results.
· Define and track metrics for success. Ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to back up assumptions and drive decisions.
· A strong depth of knowledge and experience with acquisition product experiences and ability to leverage A/B testing effectively.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...