At The Home Depot, our Cybersecurity team plays a pivotal role in creating and implementing solutions to protect our associates, customers, and communities from internal and external security threats.
The Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) team supports The Home Depot’s mission to understand the threat landscape, communicate actionable intelligence, and attempt to protect The Home Depot from our cyber adversaries. We are seeking someone to handle the growing trend of threats targeting The Home Depot.
Let’s protect the future of retail together.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
Typically reports to the Systems Engineer Manager or Sr. Manager.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant condition
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Ability to compose well written reports and documentation that may be distributed to large parts of the organization
• Familiarity with intelligence writing and structured analytic techniques such as analysis of competing hypotheses
• The ability to research and reduce large amounts of technical and non-technical data into written and actionable reporting in the form of alerts and requests for information (RFI)
• A very solid understanding of the modern attack chain such as the MITRE ATT&CK framework, defense in-depth and offensive security
• Threat Intelligence experience such as familiarity with security researcher and vendor open source reporting, cyber adversary TTPs, malware and infrastructure research
• Familiarity with common threat intelligence subscriptions such as Domain Tools, Maltego and Virus Total
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
Global Perspective: Taking a broad view when approaching issues; using a global lens
Interpersonal Savvy: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
Self-Development: Actively seeing new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels
Situational Adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...