Audible Digital Asset Management (ADAM) group is the repository for all audio data pertaining to Audible products. These critical services/pipelines process incoming metadata from providers and manage the workflow from publishing the audio to various consumer markets. ADAM receives, process, validates (QC to find issue in audio) and enriches (encodes) raw audio and generated downloadable and streaming audio assets. Additionally, we provide the applications that allow the audio operations team to perform their job in an efficient manner. Once the final product is fully prepared, ADAM is responsible for the publishing to markets which include: Audible, Amazon and Apple iTunes.
As an engineer on this dynamic team you will be expected to solve complex engineering problems that will have both short and long term impact on Audibles business and our customers. You will have an opportunity to participate in the re-engineering of our entire ADAM pipeline services leveraging your past experience and Amazon tools and technologies.
· Set the technical direction and strategy within the team and strategize to influence technology across Audible and beyond.
· Lead significant technical initiatives involving cross-functional teams.
· Developing solutions for web and services: Envisioning, designing, creating, and supporting our solutions that operate with a high degree of operational excellence.
· Partner with a cross-functional teams to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that wows our community and inspires our peers.
· Be willing to explore technical needs and bring problems AND solutions to the table.
· Constantly strive to raise the bar on engineering excellence.
· Lead the way - staying up to date with tools, trends, technologies and frameworks both industry-wide and within Amazon and then sharing that knowledge in a meaningful way with the community. Mentor and lead developers by cultivating curiosity and deep technical understanding.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...