Help Apple build the next generation of the worlds most advanced mobile operating system. The Intelligent System Experience team is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to screen, triage and investigate problems reported on the system application for iOS and iPadOS, and to build internal productivity tools. Were a team of helpers, problem solvers, debuggers, and engineers. We work with some of the most talented software engineers in the world, building tools to help them be at their peak productivity. Youll be working directly with the software engineers responsible for the fundamental building blocks of the iOS user experience. Flourish in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high-pressure environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Diagnose and prioritize issues filed on behalf of end users, third-party developers, and internal users
- Communicate and coordinate solutions for emerging issues
- Assist first and third-party developers with bugs and coding problems
- Set incoming bug priorities, verify reproducibility and perform regression testing
- Gather debug information for problem reports as needed
- Build up encyclopedic knowledge of bugs in our components
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...