Program Managers on the Commerce team are responsible for shipping new features related to Payments Integration, Store Credits & Gift Cards space. We are looking for people with proven track records of shipping complex, customer-facing products under demanding timelines. This is a hands-on position where the Program Manager will be involved in requirements analysis, functional and technical design discussions, testing, proof-of-concept, working with partners, and more. This is not a task-based job; you will be responsible for successful outcomes and delivery. You have strong fundamentals but much more to bring to our team. You take responsibility; you feel a personal stake in the product you ship; you communicate responsibilities and scope clearly; you value integrity; you handle conflict; you know how things work; you work for the success of the entire PM team; you thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; you have deep wisdom and judgement; you keep your eye on the ball; you build positive relationships; you are aware of politics but do not get mired in them; you are constantly looking to improve yourself and your team; you're prescient; and you ship code which millions of customers will use.
- Drive and ship large, cross-functional projects and feature areas
- Lead all aspects of multiple concurrent features including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation
- Parter with Business & Product teams to define functional, and reporting requirements (often writing them yourself)
- Work closely with Engineering & QA teams and drive the resolution of all impediments in project delivery.
- Take a role in improving how features are built and executed on the iTunes Store team
- Own overall cross-functional schedules, including iTunes Store development, other Apple groups (client teams, device teams, other business teams), and backend reporting systems
- Collaborate with IS&T, Legal, Finance, operations and other organizations both inside and outside of Apple to develop solutions for partnerships, promotions and other new business
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...