Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us.
The Apple News team is looking for a hardworking Data Operations Engineer with a background in large scale data engineering support. You will enjoy using technology to automate solutions and optimize outcomes focusing on data engineering, continuous integration and continuous deployment in a fast-changing world of software delivery.
Apple's News team is seeking a high-energy Data Operations Engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, youll have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apples customers every day.
- Manage data in Spark and Hadoop environments using scripts, automation
- Automate, deploy and operate data pipelines
- Administer and manage data in relational databases using scripts and automation
- Support and optimize Java runtime environment build, delivery, and deployment pipeline
- Communicate and/or address build, deployment and operational issues as they come up
- Implement facilities to monitor all aspects of data pipeline
- Automate build, deployment, and quality processes
- Interact with, and support, a variety of different teams (engineering, quality, management, SRE, etc)
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...