At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple Maps provides public transit information for subways, buses, trains, and ferries and many other public transit mediums in a way that is customized for each city or country where it is available. As a Maps Transit Ops Projects team member, you will drive key projects in our operations organization to support this effort. This can include adhering to timelines and coordinating with contractors to get the work completed. Youll be responsible for leading a team of contractors, assigning projects, communicating statuses, crafting processes and training as well as collaborating with multiple Transit Leads and Engineers to deliver the best transit experience to Apple Maps users. You will also be key in driving productivity and efficiency through improvements to tools, policies, and processes. If this fits with your background and motivations, we'd love to hear from you!
This position is on site in Austin, TX.
- Lead a group of Editors
- Identify and suggest action on data policy gaps and data quality issues
- Understand and reinforce process and policy with peers and editors
- Maintain and suggest Transit Editor KPIs
- Build and carry out training based on Transit SOPs
- Reviewing customer based feedback
- Tracking public sentiment for rapid response
- Ensuring data is always in a state that minimizes data failures
- Working with Transit Project leads
- Address issues in a responsive, timely, and accurate manner
- Monitor quality trends for assigned projects and follow up when vital Suggest and build data checks based on data quality trends
- Submit and track production issues to resolution
- Provide status updates for the various projects being performed by Team
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...