The associate will be working on the syndication/trading applications for equity, fixed-income, and leveraged finance that are currently going through a major expansion to rewrite using cutting edge UI/Cloud technologies. The platform is primary used globally by syndication/sales desk for launching IPO's and issuing multibillion dollar DCM/ECM Products. The number of initiatives such as building solutions to run micro service in the container architecture like Kubernetes, Integrating solace like messaging platform for event driven programming to coordinate across micro services and streaming realtime updates to UI. Buidng UI to use as a service model for exterme modularity.
* Design applications leveraging a Domain driven approach
* Write maintainable & testable code that is consistent with micro-service architecture principles
* Desigin solutions to work in distributed enviornment
* Automate tests and deployments alleviating the need for manual intervention
* Build applications based on cloud-native principles and deploy to cloud platforms
* Collaborate with other technology teams to ensure successful integration
* Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
* Research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages such as; Java J2EE technologies
* Implementation skills with Java and Spring - Strong implementation skills with core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring JMS.
* Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code.
* Experience with high volume, mission critical applications.
* Experience in packaging services using Docker and configuring & deploying on Kubernetes platform
* Strong believer of code quality and writes Junit case using mocking frameworks (jmockit, mockito, etc.)
* Good understanding of Oracle or other SQL databases
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...