Imagine what we could do together! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
We are looking for a Microsoft Exchange Administrator with extensive experience to support our engineering Production and QA environment, consists of multiple releases of Exchange. Someone who has the passion to take our service to the next level.
The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated with a passion for excellence, quality and detail. The position is responsible for administering the Exchange infrastructure and supporting the operations of the service. Responsibilities and skills of the Administrator include the following:
- Experienced and well versed in all supported Microsoft Exchange versions
- Manages Microsoft Exchange interaction with multi-site Active Directory domain
- Collaborating with other IT engineers, including networking, security, and system engineers, to facilitate effective issue resolution
- Provide technical expertise in ensuring the electronic communication and collaboration is secure
- Thorough working knowledge of Email Threat Protection and Security
- Understanding of network and firewall requirements needed for Microsoft Exchange
- Write procedures and documentation for processes to aid in troubleshooting and review
- Set priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Measure and optimize system performance
- Plan and manage capacity of the systems
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...