Who We Are
At Cross River, we’re building the best banking and technology products for fintechs, all through APIs. As venture-backed pioneers of the platform-based financial services model known as the sponsor, or partner, bank, we work closely with our partners to offer products such as payments rails and loan origination services to the latest in regulatory and compliance solutions. What drives us every day? A desire to innovate in the service of financial inclusion. Giving access to consumers, whether they are looking for credit or for a better way to pay has been in our DNA from day one. Our nimble, adaptive, one-step ahead culture is powered by our people, and as a result of their creativity, tech-forward thinking and collaborative spirit, we are experiencing explosive growth.
What we’re looking for
Cross River’s Technology team is made up of problem solvers hungry to perfect new products and systems. As the NoSQL DBA, you play a key role. The NoSQL DBA role is responsible for installation, configuration, backup, restore, maintenance and performance and tuning of NoSQL databases, specifically with Elasticsearch and Cassandra.
The Technology team cares about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like challenging problems, are analytical, and a great team player we want to hear from you!
• Proven working experience as a Database Administrator
• Strong experience with Elaticsearch
• Knowledge of SQL Server administration a big plus
• Good knowledge of Linux and Windows admin
• Experience with monitoring and optimization
• Knowledge of software upgrades and installations on cloud
• Experience with application of storage
• Knowledge of clustering and reporting
• Previous experience with DBA and third-party tools
• Experience with SSRS and SSIS
• Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmic-ally
• Familiarity with database design, and documentation
• Good Communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of SQL, high proficiency level with stored procedures, functions, views, etc
• BS degree in a computer discipline
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...