Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* This developer role shall be part of a team working on the strategic buildup of the future state reference data technology platform for the various lines of businesses. Candidates will be expected to possess and demonstrate solid experience with SDLC lifecycle, Agile, Java and RDBMS/SQL database skills
* Experience in Core Java, J2EE frameworks
* Strong fundamentals in data structures, caching, multithreading, messaging and asynchronous communication
* Strong knowledge of Internet technologies including REST and/or Web Services/SOA
* Strong knowledge of RDBMS/SQL (Esp. Oracle, PLSQL)
* Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate); JMS, Junit, Test driven development.
* Must be comfortable with industry standard build/Development tools including: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Eclipse, IntelliJ
* Continuous Integration and automated deployment experience for multi-branched, multi-module projects.
* Familiarity with Linux and knowledge of command line
* Strong analytical mind and approach to problem solving
* Git / Subversion source control
* No-SQL DB experience a plus
* Cloud computing and micro services experience a plus
* Ability to provide developer support for Production issues
* Knowledge of Agile and experience in Scrum essential
* A strong team player with good communication skills, self-learner focused on quality and delivery
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...