This opportunity is for a Technical Program Manager (TPM) of Software Development to join the Customer Experience Program to help facilitate and drive the successful delivery of multiple teams on multiple platforms for our Customers. These teams create and power Audibles Applications on various platforms, including but not limited to Android, iOS, Web, Amazon Devices (e.g. Fire, Kindle, Ereader, Alexa). In this role, you will partner with Business, Product and Technology Leaders and teams to coordinate across the Audible organization to raise the bar and deliver value for our customers. Success in this role will involve a sharp focus on efficient and timely communication, proactive coordination, enfatuation with technology, a strong desire to learn and a passion for removing inefficiencies and miscommunications.
We are embarking on a mission to reshape the fundamental experiences and delight our customers and drive a strong engineering culture. It's our responsibility to push Audible into new places; wherever our customers are listening. Achieving this vision means expanding and strengthening our development process and leveraging new technologies to deliver native applications. You will help us constantly drive to improve processes and tools and raise the bar for our teams and ultimately allow us to release higher quality software faster to our customers. Success means we lay the foundation for continued expansion of our company without disrupting an already tremendously successful and much-loved product.
HOW DOES AMAZON FIT IN?
We're a part of Amazon: they are our parent company and it's a great partnership. You'll get to play with Amazon's technologies, but it doesn't stop there. Audible is built on a strong foundation of Amazon technology and you'll have insight into the inner workings of the world's leading e-commerce experience.
If you are excited to own and solve problems, work with a creative dynamic team, fail fast in a supportive environment while growing your career and working on market leading Applications that support millions of customers worldwide, we want to hear from you.
· Communicate project risks, progress, launches and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams consistently and transparently.
· Interface and communicate with Development and QA teams, Product Managers and Customer support teams on a daily basis
· Drive visibility and transparency of dates, upcoming milestones and release dates throughout the Sprint development process
· Monitor Apps Production Analytics dashboards to ensure roll-outs and ramp-ups are happening as expected and no abnormalities in crashes or install failures
· Build relationships with partner groups in Audible and Amazon and leverage those relationships to integrate your team's priorities within Amazon teams and understand how Amazon's projects impact our own work in this highly decentralized organization
· Play a leading role in managing the delivery of large cross functional projects spanning teams and divisions in Audible as well as Amazon
· Collaborate to define core business objectives in order to deliver the best product, program or project with the most efficient use of company resources.
· Work with cross functional teams technology, business and operations to manage multiple projects that have conflicting needs and priorities from concept to launch.
· Collaborate to define the technical architecture of solutions for services.
· Strive constantly to improve and establish a new bar in performance (using objective metrics) in project execution.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...