As a Software Engineer at Apple, you will have the outstanding opportunity to be part of an organization within Apple that has its roots in the computer vision research community. You will be responsible for writing high-quality, well-tested, multi-platform code that leverages platform-specific capabilities. Our ideal team member is courageous when it comes to trying new things, is adept at reasoning about computer systems performance, and is willing to iterate on ideas. We value team members who can quickly prototype, iterating all the way to high-quality implementations.
The Machine Intelligence team within Apple is well positioned for significant contributions in the immediate short-term on well-known Apple ML products. We are also invested in more ambitious, high-risk projects for never-before-released products where performance and energy efficiency play a critical role.
As a member of this team, you will use your background to:
- Develop high-quality code in support of one or more Apple products
- Implement features in support of our ML training pipelines and on-device inference engines
- Write unit and system integration tests to ensure functional correctness and to reduce performance regressions
- Improve systems and algorithmic performance in the inference pipeline
- Automate and scale deployments across a variety of platforms
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...