The Video Computer Vision org is a centralized applied research and engineering organization responsible for developing real-time on-device Computer Vision and Machine Perception technologies across Apple products. We balance research and product to deliver Apple quality, state-of-the-art experiences, innovating through the full stack, and partnering with HW, SW and ML teams to influence the sensor and silicon roadmap that brings our vision to life. Examples include FaceID, Animoji/Memoji, Scene Understanding, People Understanding and Positional Tracking (VIO/SLAM).
As part of computer vision testing team, you will work with and learn from world-class developers from Apple Computer Vision and Apple Camera engineering groups. You also need to be able to adapt fast pace, can follow development cycle and always deliver within short deadline.
- Pick up computer vision technology in a short time
- Ask right questions and help camera and computer vision developers track issues
- Develop test plans with the goal of thorough system evaluation
- Perform testing and failure analysis twice per week or more
- Deliver reports that are suitable for executive level presentation
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...