J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
Organization Description :
The Financial Analysis and Controllers groups within the Office of the CFO provide financial & business information and insights across a range of key deliverables inclusive of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting and capital stress testing, macroeconomic scenario design and execution, and the business development of our financial infrastructure. Further, the Financial Analysis and Controllers groups represent the Firmwide view and also each of the 5 lines of business within the company including Consumer & Community Banking, Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate.
The Finance & Business Management (F&BM) Transformation group partners with Financial Analysis and Controllers to build scalable, end-to-end process solutions that optimize the use of financial data assets, drive improvement in human capital productivity, advance platform capabilities & efficiency, maximize user self-service options, and exhibit robust controls while at the same time we develop and manage skills of the future development programs and actively engage colleagues across the F&BM organization to upskill as required to successfully evolve technical solutions over a long-term horizon.
Our purpose is to innovate, deliver and/or apply solutions to problems, and drive sustainable change and we are looking to add new team members that can bring a unique blend of business (bank financials) and technical (automation tools, coding) knowledge & skills to turbo-charge our change management agenda. Join our team and transform the way we work to make a difference.
The Reporting Automation Garage leads initiatives across Global Finance with a focus on automating manual processes and creating visual dashboards using BI tools such as Alteryx and Tableau. Sitting in the center, this team interfaces with internal clients (P&A, CFO, and Controller Groups) to source ideas around enhanced automation and dashboard opportunities, run functional and technical feasibility analyses, translate ideas into use cases, and partner with Technology to deliver tangible solutions.
* Own the requirements gathering, development, testing, and maintenance of process automation solutions primarily using tools like Tableau, Alteryx, and SQL.
* Work closely with business users to capture and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
* Manage projects by tracking and monitoring progress, risks, and issues; be able to report on status and recommend corrective actions to ensure successful project completion.
* Create executive-level readouts and status updates to be provided to clients and senior management.
* Partner with peers on the team to provide planning and implementation support.
* Support various ad-hoc activities.
* Bachelor's degree, with a focus on BIS, MIS, computer science, or another quantitative field.
* Delivery oriented, conscientious and reliable; strong written and verbal communication a must.
* Ability to wear multiple hats and quickly pivot between roles and responsibilities.
* Demonstrates an eagerness to learn and tackle difficult challenges.
* Excellent multi-tasking, prioritization, and presentation skills.
* Knowledge of agile methodologies and the SDLC.
* 3+ years of hands-on experience with data modeling, data management, and visualization concepts in a business environment required, with:
+ 2+ year with visualization tools. Tableau a plus
+ 2+ year with data wrangling tools. Alteryx a plus.
+ 1+ year with database tools and SQL. Oracle a plus.
Jersey City, NJ / Plano, TX United States
ALL OTHER FINANCE
Salary Grade / Level
601 / 602JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...