The Siri Web Answers team is redefining how hundreds of millions of people use their devices to get their questions answered. We are an R&D team pushing the limits of question answering technologies, responsible for a production service powering part of Siri. We are part of a wider effort to power search and answers across a variety of Apple products including Siri, Spotlight, Safari, Messages, and more. As part of our team, you will be leveraging and improving upon the latest deep learning models in order to understand queries, rank documents, and find useful answers to users questions. Our team is responsible for deploying these models at scale, using the latest advances in model compression and inference-optimized hardware.
As a member of our fast-paced group, youll have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products from Apple. Our team includes a diversity of backgrounds, from applied scientists with a focus in NLP to experienced distributed systems engineers. As such, we are looking for candidates with applied machine learning experience and solid engineering skills. This role will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyzing search ranking and relevance requirements, issues and opportunities
- Understanding product requirements, then translating them into modeling tasks and engineering tasks
- Building machine-learned models for search relevance, ranking, query understanding, and questioning
- Building an end-to-end production service for question answering
- Utilizing Spark, Hadoop MapReduce, Hive, Impala to perform distributed data processing pipelines
- Utilizing PyTorch for training deep learning models.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...