The Apple Media Products Engineering team is one of the most exciting examples of Apples long-held passion for combining art and technology. These are the people who power the App Store, Apple TV, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books. And they do it on a massive scale, meeting Apples high expectations with high performance to deliver a huge variety of entertainment in over 35 languages to more than 150 countries.
Our Program Managers are responsible for shipping new features. We're looking for people with the ability to ship complex, customer-facing and internal analytics products under demanding timelines. Bonus points for new product introductions. This is a hands-on position where the Program Manager will be involved in requirements analysis, functional and technical design discussions, testing, proof-of-concept, and more.
- Drive and ship large, cross-functional projects and feature areas
- Lead multiple concurrent features including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation
- Define business, functional, and reporting requirements (often writing them yourself)
- Take a role in improving how features are built and executed on the iTunes Store team
- Own overall cross-functional schedules, including iTunes Store development, other Apple groups (client teams, device teams, other business teams), and backend reporting systems
- Collaborate with IS&T, Legal, Finance, operations and other organizations both inside and outside of Apple to develop solutions for partnerships, promotions and other new business
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...