Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Core Operating System organization is seeking an experienced Software Triage Manager to lead our platform triage team. The Triage Manager will be responsible for prioritizing system issue triage, building automation/tooling/workflow to monitor and enhance efficiency, and scaling the team for future expansions in capabilities and volume. This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization, and technical skills who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Lead software triage team to:
- Debug critical software and hardware issues across the entire software stack
- Design and implement new tooling and workflows to improve triage efficiency
- Work with stability, hardware and QA teams to systematically improve the overall stability of future OS releases
- Set daily priorities for completion of tasks as well as long-term priorities for team development
- Guide the triage team to fulfill the programs need and plan for longer-term scalability of the team
- Track team performance to analyze and identify areas of improvement for training, tooling, and workflow
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...