At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich peoples lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in the App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
We are looking for an ambitious and versatile engineer who will be a key member of our team, delivering data solutions to important business problems. Responsibilities range from core storage and processing capabilities, to mission-critical pipelines, to supporting online serving architectures, and leading edge, privacy preserving machine learning platforms. You will have the opportunity to define, refine, and/or refactor approaches, designs, and architectures to meet the data engineering challenges we must solve. You will join a team of world-class data engineers hungry to apply leading-edge technologies to deliver extraordinary experiences to our customers. You will play a meaningful role building data products that deliver on Apple's privacy commitments and change the way advertising works with data. You will collaborate closely with the business to deliver relevant data and insight to inform our strategy and decisions.
You should have experience in data engineering roles, ideally within the ads or media space. You will have an excellent understanding of scalable approaches and thrive working in Agile environments. The ability to be a good team player under tight deadline constraints is key to success.
At Ad Platforms, we are constantly developing data products to provide amazing user experiences and drive value for publishers and developers. We are looking for a data engineer to deliver our future data systems, by working to:
- Design and implement new pipelines, storage, and processing solutions using modern, Distributed Systems approaches and technologies
- Advocate for the design and implementation approaches you propose
- Follow best practices in storage, processing, copy/synchronization, etc. appropriate to the scale and maturity of our products
- Work in cross-functional teams to prototype new concepts and deliver end-to-end systems in an agile setting
- Produce high quality systems with excellent reliability and scalability
- Work closely with partners across the organization to create and build data-driven products
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...