As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 3+ years' experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation leveraging Java and various Java frameworks
* 3+ years' experience with ATDD/SBE, pair programming, TDD, and other XP and agile principals.
* Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
* Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing
* Experience with common frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Apache, Hibernate (or similar ORM tools), REST such as Jersey, JSON, etc.
Nice to have:
* 3+ years experience with Scala or similar functional languages
* 3+ years implementing Big Data technologies including Spark, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Sqoop, and similar technologies.
* 3+ years implementing and working with streaming solutions including Kafka and AMPS as well as stream processing such as Kafka Streams, Spark, Flink, etc.
* 3+ years leveraging big data consumption tools such as Impala, Hive, Drill, or similar query engines.
* Experience with Data Management
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...