As an experienced Infrastructure Engineering professional, you'll be making decisions of a global and strategic nature that impact our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in analyzing complex data systems, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk, will be key in leading a high performing team to successfully design and navigate the program roadmap. By incorporating your knowledge of business drivers, you will affect change and lead development of innovative improvements and world-class practices. Your team will be responsible for driving results, and implementing multiple, complex programs that span the breadth of the business, and they'll look to you to provide the technical leadership to move them forward. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team that shares your passion for technology, you'll also gain access the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
In a risk remediation role, you will help build controls around technology, combining technical expertise with firmwide standards to reduce risk and provide technical controls. You'll join a team of curious problem solvers with a diverse set of perspectives who are thinking big and reducing risks. In this environment, you'll take the lead on relevant projects, supported by an organization that provides the support and mentorship you need to learn and grow. When leading risk remediation, you'll be working closely with vendors, SRE teams, engineering, and patching teams to ensure software vulnerabilities are managed and eliminated. Additionally, this position will manage various risk related issues and work with external teams to develop remediation.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Ideal candidate will have a combination of technology risk management, technology infrastructure experience and security/vulnerability management experience. Candidates with 2 of the 3 qualifications will be strongly considered.
* Experience identifying and tracking security, risk and audit issues. Execute security, risk, and audit remediation. Coordinate efforts with risk aligned peer teams and audit requirements.
* Investigate vulnerabilities and perform product security testing.
* Working knowledge of technology infrastructure and security.
* Strong communication skills. Ability to articulate and share clear, concise complex technical findings to management in understandable terms.
* Exposure to IT Risk and Process frameworks, including: COSO, COBIT, NIST, Cybersecurity Horizontal Reviews, ITIL.
* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) expected and Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or other technical designation are preferred.
* 3 to 5 years of extensive experience of cybersecurity controls, technology governance or risk assessments.
* Strong infrastructure technical knowledge covering controls related to distributed technologies, operating systems, database platforms and networks.
* Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision).
* Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies.
* Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies.
* Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget.
* Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms.
* Proficient in one of programming languages (Java, PERL, Python).
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...