I'm looking for a Director of Infrastructure who will lead a global team and provide overall management of product infrastructure on a cloud platform. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fully funded, innovative, early-stage Fintech that will transform digital trading platforms.
Are you a seasoned technology professional who loves to collaborate across the enterprise with strong cross-functional planning and prioritization skills?
Do you have a passion for evolving technologies such as Blockchain?
Are you a leader who can manage major technical initiatives?
As Director of Infrastructure, you will be a core member of the IT leadership team and will report to the Head of Engineering. You should possess a deep knowledge of technology and how it correlates with one another.
What makes this a great opportunity:
• Leading technology platform in the digital asset exchange space
• Run a complex global infrastructure in a cutting edge FinTech firm
• Opportunity to make an impact and have your voice heard
What you’ll do:
• Lead team of engineers in developing and managing infrastructure at the company, including overseeing cloud platforms, devops, telecoms, wireless, networks, data center and related operational functions
• Lead efforts for upgrading infrastructure and supporting processes on which business operates while ensuring technology is in place to effectively secure our networks/data
• Provide people management, including offshore team in Asia
• Implement, understand and adhere to various SLAs related to infrastructure
• Hands-on experience in managing virtualize infrastructure in public or private cloud
• Manage all desktops and desktop security
• Negotiate contracts and service agreements with vendors and suppliers for appropriate IT technologies
• Facilitate effective communication with individuals at all levels to deliver business value and adoption
What you’ll need to have:
• Ideally 12+ years, global IT environment; minimum of 5+ years of leadership experience
• Previous people management experience to include offshore teams
• Previous experience managing large, enterprise environments from a global perspective
• Experience managing infrastructure security and automated security in a Google Cloud / AWS cloud environment or Nutanix / VMWARE private cloud environments
• Programming language such as Shell Script, Python, and/or Elk Stack
• Strong project management skills and experience
What would be nice to have:
• Previous experience as a Developer
• Financial Services, FinTech or Capital Markets industry exposure
• Blockchain and/or cryptocurrency knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science highly preferred
What you’ll get:
• Competitive and appealing compensation and time off paid package
• Generous Medical benefits coverage
• Participated 401 K
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...