As the worlds number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Austin Area Base Salary Range: 120,000 - 148,000 USD per year
As a Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer on this team, you will be responsible for leading the concept of quality while assessing and advocating high quality across an increasing amount of customized consumer experiences. Along with Product and Software Developers, you are a subject matter expert on everything we test and build.
Looking for an exciting and challenging environment:
* You will have opportunities and challenges to grow your quality engineering skill-set at Indeed
* Functional, usability, compatibility, performance, security, accessibility testing
* Test across various countries, languages, and applications as well as browsers and devices (mobile, tablets, etc.)
* Help influence how your product team works on a day-to-day basis
* 7+ years experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, regression testing, and designing test architecture
* Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
* Have successfully implemented a CI/CD automation strategy and understand the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results
* Are comfortable working cross-functionally to drive quality across the SDLC, including reviewing Production code, assisting with Design for testability, and using data to drive decisions about impact and rate of investment of test code* Have a passion for mentoring others and growing the careers of those around them
* Experience with working in a Agile environment and CI/CD driven testing culture
* Prior success as an individual QA Automation Engineer embedded within a product team
* Experience testing API and database levels of a product or application
* B.S. in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
We get excited about candidates who
* Embrace and drive a shift left approach
* Turning complex testing and tools into simple and fun documentation for others to use
* Collaborating with development teams on testing requirements and implementation details
* Driving an idea or process improvement to completion
* Researching tools that can be leveraged to improve quality
* Telling a story with data in a compelling way to help other make data-driven decisions
* Validating ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms:  https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...