Are you a Senior .Net Developer with 7-10 Years of solid and consistent .NET/C# development experience?
If so, check out this job!
Vertex is a US-based tech company with 15 years’ experience in Microsoft, Salesforce, BI, AI, and Cloud Computing. We have earned longstanding client relationships as trusted, long-term partners. Every day we inspire, innovate and implement solutions that solve complex business problems using creativity and technologies that drive results.
What you can expect?
· Professional recruiters with vast industry knowledge
· Expert credentialing
· No-hassle onboarding
What’s in it for you?
· An assignment that uses your skills
· Opportunities to advance your career
· Competitive compensation
· Great work environment
Qualifications (Critical Skills)
· 7-10 Years of solid and consistent .NET/C# development experience.
· Excellent and clear verbal and written communication skills.
· Working knowledge of OOO programing (e.g. usage of Interfaces, Abstract Classes, Virtual Methods, Base Classes, etc.).
· Understands and uses development patterns and design best practices.
· Experience in XML development including leveraging XSLT and XPath.
· Experience in WinForms development.
· Experience consuming and implementing WCF/ASMX web services.
· Demonstrated time management techniques with a sense of urgency to deliver on tasks coupled with an attention to detail.
· Experience using the Microsoft Enterprise Library for Data Access and ORM capabilities.
· Experience using an IOC Container for Container Management and Injection.
· Experience developing Click Once Applications.
· Experience developing Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures, indexes, and functions.
What you’ll be doing
· This developer will work with a mid-size team to implement and update functionality in the application across multiple tiers of the application. The application consists of a Smart Client (WinForms app) that leverages both WCF and ASMX web services to interface with a SQL Server data store as well as other service providers.
· This developer will potentially work across all these tiers to improve the core application. In addition to this, work on infrastructure, systems integration, and support of utilities fall into this area of development.
· Responsibilities include design, development, unit testing, and maintenance of the software. Areas of development focus on improving the application and/or extending its integration into other systems which may involve code changes to the web, server APIs, database, and third-party interface technologies. The developer works closely with other developers and technical leads to implement new functionality and resolve defects.
· Initially, this role will be primarily in the team’s production support cycle including triaging, managing, and resolving production incidents and defects.
· The development toolset for this position includes the use of Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, WinForms, WCF and ASMX web services, Fiddler, Team Foundation Server, XML, and SQL Server. The production support toolset also includes Quality Center and Remedy applications.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...