Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work! Together we create products and experiences people once couldnt have envisioned, and now cant imagine living without. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
At Apple Maps, our mission is to enable our customers to discover, navigate and experience the world. We are geospatial experts making data driven decisions to build and improve the Maps experience. We are looking for a passionate, creative, and technical content experts.
Our team combines the map data analysis results with other disparate signals, such as data analytics, community engagement and user feedback to improve the Maps Platform. You will perform detailed analysis, evaluations and define engineering requirements on a variety of map data content, and help design the processes and build the systems to get the job done. On any given day you will be asked to:
- Collaborate with other content engineers and developers to complete complex projects
- Perform ad hoc and structured data analysis: evaluate, assess and report data quality
- Inspect and validate map data
- Write requirements and support the design of engineering solutions
- Communicate detailed analysis and recommendations to a stakeholder for decision-making purposes.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...