Who We Are
At Cross River, we’re building the best banking and technology products for fintechs, all through APIs. As venture-backed pioneers of the platform-based financial services model known as the sponsor, or partner, bank, we work closely with our partners to offer products such as payments rails and loan origination services to the latest in regulatory and compliance solutions. What drives us every day? A desire to innovate in the service of financial inclusion. Giving access to consumers, whether they are looking for credit or for a better way to pay has been in our DNA from day one. Our nimble, adaptive, one-step ahead culture is powered by our people, and as a result of their creativity, tech-forward thinking and collaborative spirit, we are experiencing explosive growth.
What we’re looking for
Cross River’s Technology team is made up of problem solvers hungry to perfect new products and systems. As the infrastructure DBA, you play a key role. You will keep the database up and running smoothly. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
The Technology team cares about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like Challenging problems, are analytical, and a great team player we want to hear from you!
• Proven working experience as a Database administrator
• Knowledge and understanding of SQL, high proficiency level with stored procedures, functions, views, etc
• Good Communication skills,
• Excellent knowledge of backups, recovery management, and encryption
• Knowledge of PowerShell and Clusters Availability Groups (Geo Clusters would be a big plus)
• Previous experience with DBA and third-party tools
• Experience with SSRS and SSIS
• Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
• Familiarity with database design, and documentation
• BS degree in a computer discipline
• Knowledge of Cassandra and Elastic search is a big plus
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...