Would you like to play a key role in advancing Siri by empowering engineering teams with insights and data? The Siri EPM team is seeking a technical product manager to oversee a wide array of data products that will help teams to make better decisions and power machine learning training. You will work closely with cross-functional partners within and outside Siri to define and build the right data products to serve organization needs with consideration of user privacy. You can see different angles of a product or business opportunity, and you know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, to lead innovative projects that have broad impact, and to coordinate projects across a variety of teams.
- Build the right data tools to empower Siri teams to effectively collect and analyze data to measure Siri success, including defining roadmaps, planning, and execution of data tools
- Proactively identify use cases from internal stakeholders and define feature requirements and product specs. Work with cross-functional partners and stakeholders to establish roadmaps, and process and feedback loops to continuously improve products
- Come up with product metrics to measure the success of our data systems in relation to overall Siri product goals.
- Build relationships across the Siri organization and facilitate communication between cross-divisional groups to ensure our tooling and processes are driving Siri product improvement.
- Be the driver, evangelist, problem-solver, and leader who helps our engineering and operations team gather and use data that makes Siri the worlds best assistant while aligning with our strong privacy guarantees to our users.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...