Intelligent Waves, LLC
Type: Regular Full-Time
We are looking for a software developer who loves to work on the dev side of DevOps. You would be developing the server platform infrastructure that is deployed with the product. Hypori is a Virtual Mobile Infrastructure platform that enables a secure BYOD system for clients. You should have the experience to manage and build network infrastructure in a RHEL environment for deployment as a part of the Hypori Product.
Roles and Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to)
• Automate product installation and final artifact delivery
• Develop and maintain the Hypori Platform as a product
• Develop and maintain the Hypori CI/CD process
• Serve as SME for server technologies in prioritization and triage conversations
• Develop and improve server product features for our platform
• Linux - RHEL, CentOS
• Python, Shell scripting, and Package Management
• Configuration Management Tools (puppet, chef, ansible, etc.)
• Foreman, Maven, Docker
• Git, Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline management
• Virtualization: VMWare or Nutanix
• Network Services: DNS, DHCP, basic switch and routing knowledge
Hardware Experience: Diagnosing, Firmware updates, OOB management, etc.
• OS Deployment Experience: Kick Start, PXE, etc.
• System Level Design with security in mind.
Like to have Skills
• SE Linux experience - policy creation, debugging, and management
• Familiar with Android and iOS environments
• PKI and certificate management, TLS proxy servers
• Networking with Dell & Cisco switches
• OpenStack installation and configuration
• Azure/AWS/GCP Experience
• Existing TS/SCI clearance (Not Required)
What you'll get working with us
• Day One benefits package of an established company
• The perks of an Austin startup such as free snacks, soda, coffee, and a relaxed office
• The opportunity to work on cool technology with brilliant people
• Breakfast Taco Fridays
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, PTO leave, and life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance
with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation
and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...