As a senior leader in Software Engineering, you'll combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology through solid engineering practices. You'll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards. With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming, your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your passion and experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit.
In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Mastery of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Command of architecture, design, and business processes
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Expertise in working in in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Experienced in modern programming languages
* Lead the team by generating a vision, establishing direction, motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views.
* Continue to refine the governance model for managing Information Security in Public& Private Cloud.
* As the Technology leader of the CoE, provide subject matter expertise on sales and service cloud, solution design, development and testing.
* Leverage acumen to understand business problems and trends while developing and delivering core Salesforce solutions anchored in a strong understanding of the overall Salesforce ecosystem.
* Strong engineering background with good understanding of Apex and other lightning components.
* Require good understanding of domain driven design and micro services leveraging technologies like Kafka and Cassandra.
* Knowledge of additional frameworks like Spring boot, Spark is a definite plus.
* Manage team of Salesforce Engineers and Business Analysts.
* Manage business expectations and scope throughout the project lifecycle by consistently communicating clearly and leading stakeholder meetings as necessary.
* Continue to develop and document both processes and methodologies to help expand the Coe and help the team improve both accuracy and efficiency.
* Multi-disciplined professional with Bachelor's degree and expertise in "change the firm" and "run the firm" disciplines.
* 5+years' experience as a Director within the Salesforce platform, preferably with CRM focus.
* Strong understanding of the Salesforce Sales, Service and financial service platforms.
* Aptitude to lead and grow a team.
* Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects on time.
* Excellentlogical reasoning and analytical skills.
* Demonstratedprofessional writing/communication skills.
* Strongorganization, interpersonal and management skills.
* Passionateabout the digital landscape with desire for continuous learning and development.
* Teamplayer that is able to work with diverse groups across an organization.
* Salesforcecertifications and consulting experience are strongly preferred..
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...