As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
* Work collaboratively with Product Owner and the team to deliver new code using the most efficient design solution approach.
* Estimate and plan JIRA stories
* Document your tasks
* Perform hands on coding and code peer review to guarantee stability of applications, adhere to architecture standards, risk management, security policies, processes and procedures
* Create full code test coverage using automated testing tools
* Learn existing databases and data replication processes
* Provide SME level production support as required
* 5+ years of professional experience as an enterprise application developer with advanced level skills in Java/J2EE
+ Cloud based frameworks (Pivotal, AWS and etc)
+ Strong RDBMS understanding, Oracle/DB2 is preferred.
+ Experience with NO-Sql databases e.g Cassandra/Hadoop is a plus.
* Demonstrated proficiency with:
+ XML: XSLT, DTD or Schema modeling, DOM/XPath/SAX parsing
+ Open Source Technologies: RESTful, MyBatis, JUnit, Log4J, Spring, SpringBoot, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins Hudson
+ Using Intellij IDE
* Experience with the following:
+ Automated Testing tools Nautilus Selenium, Cucumber, PASTA, Cypress
+ Experience with HTML, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, ReactJS, NodeJS, JQuery, Json
+ Messaging such as JMS or Kafka
+ Database programming using SQL, Stored Procedure
+ Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
+ Issue resolution processes for application production problems
* Demonstrated understanding of how to effectively manage source code (GIT) and continues integration
* Experience with enterprise software deployment and release automation processes
* Experience developing financial industry applications preferred
* BS/BA or equivalent degree
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...