As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 5 or more years of leadership experience
* Successful contribution to software systems serving financial industry within a large company
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets such as Git/Jenkins/Bit bucket
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Creativity, quick thinking, pragmatic attitude for solving problems with technology and ability to quickly translate requirements into a sound technical design and implementation.
* Java development experience with knowledge of Java 1.7 and 1.8 features
* Spring Framework; preferably version 4
* RESTful micro services
* Cloud development
* Experience with Automated testing using tools such as Selenium/Cucumber
* Experience with distributed caches such as GemFire, Hazelcast
* Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Continuous Deployment.
* Practical knowledge of User Experience (UX) or Design Thinking
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Track record for establishing and managing high-performing software teams on large and complicated programs.
* Proven ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced team environment
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* Ability to create and support a collaborative culture that attracts, retains and develops top talent
* A client-focused and team-oriented mindset
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including executive management presentations
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...