As a senior leader in Software Engineering, you'll combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology through solid engineering practices. You'll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards. With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming, your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your passion and experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit.
In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Cyber Defense & Fraud Technology (CD&F) Engineering Director will be accountable for leading a team responsible for design, develop, test and implement JPMorgan Chase & Co security solutions for our estate.
* Leads the work of software engineers - systems, infrastructure & software development
* Directly contributes to the development of the Cyber Security technology roadmap
* Serves as the lead engineer in product design, development, and transition to operations
* Attends technical engagement with audit, regulators, clients, and third parties when required
* Provides technical supervision, oversight and problem resolution for engineering activities in the absence of the Head of Cyber Defense & Fraud Technology
* Provides quality control of engineering deliverables
* Supports program planning, engineering work breakdown structure, task estimation and scheduling
* Contribute to the mentoring, training and developing of Jr engineers
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 10+ years of relevant engineering experience in software, systems and/or networking.
* Experience leading a globally distributed technical team
* Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Proven experience in the design and implementation of secure systems.
* Experience working with enterprise scale network infrastructure with a thorough understanding of protocols including TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP as well as Firewalls, Load Balancers, IDS/IPS and DNS.
* Experience with database platforms (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PostgresSQL)
* Thorough understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems.
* Experience in software engineering to include implementation of highly scalable systems, release management, software configuration, design, development and implementation.
* Knowledge in at least one public cloud service - Amazon Web Services (AWS), MS Azure, Google Cloud...
* Proven experience building/designing tools to identify, classify, remediate and mitigate vulnerabilities across infrastructure and applications.
* Utilization of tools for orchestration, Web application and network scanning.
* Recognized expertise in Agile, creating competitive advantage through the application of leading-edge technologies and methodologies
* Expertise in working in in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* CISSP; AWS; CCNA/CCNP/CCNE; GCUX; Linux+; RHCSA/RHCE/RHCA; MCSE/MCSD; QCS
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...