Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Manage the USWM DC migration Program and Timeline
* Manage timelines for Data Center Migrations by application
* Manage application upgrades and foundational technology upgrades for each migration wave
* Manage migrations activities by environment
* Report on Program Status using RAG/SWAT for Executive Summary
* Work with DC Migration Program Stakeholders, LOB Migration Leads, Application Owners and SMEs located in different regions
* Presentation of analysis findings to stakeholders for review and approval.
* Facilitate fact based decision making
* Manage migration plan and release schedule
* Ensure execution based on constraints, dependencies and migration schedule
* Focus on Modernization vs Optimization and identify program blockers
* Collaborate with DCM Program Lead on schedule, plan and execution
* Responsible for updating project status and reporting metrics
* Manage cutover tool process and incorporate into tasks
* Direct Scrum Master to manage tasks for all dependency impacts based on DC migration criteria
* Manage migration plan timeline for all US Wealth Management Applications moving into the new datacenter and working with Scrum Master to schedule JIRAs to AOs
* Assisting Application Owners to update firm's internal tool as part of the preparation to the new datacenters
* Ensure Entry Criteria and Foundational Technology blockers are mitigated to ensure success
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in Enterprise Application containers such as JMS, WebLogic, Tomcat,Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...