The mission for Honeycode is to enable millions of users to build mobile and web applications easily and efficiently without needing programming skills, to empower team collaboration and innovation. Low Code/No Code is still at its early stage and at AWS we are uniquely positioned to redefine what it means and make it mainstream with our hyper focus on customers. With the V1 product just launched in June 2020, we are at Day One of the new journey for the years to come to innovate and disrupt with new ideas and challenge status quo, to transform industries and change how people work, at a very large scale. We have a startup-like environment, a mission to achieve, and no time to lose!
Playing a key role in this high-performance engineering team you will: design, build, operate web services and web front end at scale, interface with front-end and back-end teams, and deliver the plumbing in-between. Surrounded by world-class talent and building on a pure infrastructure translating user requirements, help define our roadmap, design, develop, and deploy end-to-end. The team is stronger due to your presence and you regularly contribute to the professional development of colleagues. You understand the business impacts of technical decisions and guide technology choices to create amazing experiences for customers.
The ideal candidate is passionate about application development for devices and web browsers. Experience with cross platform development frameworks and fluency with Typescript is highly desirable. They should have a strong track record of creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance cloud apps and services. Thrive on delivering high quality technology solutions in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
This role requires ownership, autonomy, and an ability to deliver results often within the ambiguity of building a v1 product. You will need to work efficiently to build the right things with limited guidance. Your experience will raise the bar to create an amazing experience for our customers. Strong judgment and communication skills, long term technical vision, and continuous focus on engineering and operational excellence are essential for the success in this role.
· You are a visionary leader, builder, and operator. You have experience leading or contributing to multiple simultaneous product development efforts and initiatives.
· You enjoy balancing technical leadership, investment and strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
· You communicate effectively with senior stakeholders.
· You are passionate about striving for simplicity, and at the same time demonstrate significant creativity and high judgment.
· You will drive strategic planning and project execution, recruit, hire, and develop the industrys top engineering talent.
· You will be responsible for multiple areas of significant impact and will manage multiple teams.
· You will define strategic direction for your teams, while diving deep as needed. You will build your teams to independently innovate and deliver results, while verifying completion/quality.
· You will audit efficiently, developing processes to track your teams metrics, identifying if projects are at risk and get them back on track.
· The idea candidate enjoys balancing engineering leadership with business acumen, and has a track record of innovating and driving innovation in others.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...