By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we are inventing the future of cloud computing with a team of builders who try new things and dream big dreams. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. Ten years ago, we couldnt have imagined how far we would come. Now were inventing for the next ten years and beyond. But it is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and builders.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an innovative and passionate engineer to architect and build products that improve private pricing proposals, modeling, visibility and recommendations; that will enable and accelerate sales with some of our most important customers and partners. You will interface with teams across AWS to solve unique business problems at Amazon's scale.
The team shares a passion to deliver superior products for AWS, innovate using advanced technologies, and impact the AWS business in a meaningful way. We're looking for individuals who are comfortable with ambiguity, enjoy solving large scale business challenges, and enjoy working in a startup-like environment.
As a member of AWS Worldwide Revenue OPS (WWRO), you will shape the direction of the AWS business as a whole. You will build greenfield solutions from the ground up while using native AWS services and frameworks. The right candidate will have a strong system delivery background, a well-rounded technical background, and demonstrated experience working on large scale projects. The candidate must be customer obsessed, have strong analytical and communication skills, enjoy working with native AWS services, and thrive on solving challenging business problems. The candidate should be comfortable working in an agile environment and collaborating with multiple teams. You will design and build scalable platforms that enable AWS to sell new products and services with the necessary speed to market.
As part of AWS WWRO, you will:
· Writing code most of the time.
· Design, develop, and maintain highly scalable and extensible platforms and solutions using native AWS services.
· Owning the product areas that you are passionate about and solving major customer pain, becoming the advocate and driving the product and technology development and expansion within our ecosystem.
· Growing and mentoring software engineers and working with them to identify, design, prototype and evaluate great projects and features that will help them develop in their careers.
· Providing technical guidance and leadership on software design, architecture, patterns and practices.
· Helping your team self-organize and create software development processes and practices that will work best for you and your teammates.
· Collaborate effectively with peer teams and essential partner services to deliver robust engineering product, building relationships with your customers, partner teams and the engineers on your team.
· Designing and implementing critical components, helping define the architectural vision, collaborating with partner teams across the organization, and mentoring and developing more junior engineers.
· Work closely with product teams to understand requirements and identify opportunities to improve business processes through software automation.
· Propose, design, and build innovative tools and frameworks that are used by the engineering community at Amazon and our customers.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...