As a Solution Architect focused on Systems Integrators within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, and Amazon CloudFront) across the partner community.
The ideal candidate should possess deep technical skill in software architecture and cloud computing, customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization, and the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
A strategic member of the AWS Solution Architect team will:
· Act as a trusted advisor to our managed systems integrators
· Own the technical engagement with strategic partners
· Provide architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide
· Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
· Share partner and customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
This position must sit in Dallas, TX. Relocation assistance offered from within the US. Some travel will be required within the designated central area.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...