Do you have experience working for or with a global systems integrator, technology consulting firm, or a Fortune 1000 company? Are you a problem solver with broad technical skills and ability to drive technical conversations?
Working as a Partner Solution Architect requires influence and coordination with many stakeholders. An ideal candidate should be comfortable talking storage and networking with the VP of Infrastructure, continuous deployment with the DevOps team, Security with the CISO, TCO with the CFO, and cloud strategy with the CIO. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
As a strategic member of the World Wide Partner Solution Architect team, you will act as a trusted adviser to our managed global systems integrators to include:
· Providing the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide
· Work closely with Partner Sales Managers, AWS Professional Services, and other Solutions Architects throughout the life-cycle of customer engagements
· Collaborate with AWS account, training, and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Key Management System, CloudHSM, AWS Organizations, Artifact, and Web Application Firewall
· Assist partners to define the approach, tools, and target architecture as they build cloud solutions and assets on Amazon Web Services
· Validate Partner architectures, deliverables, SOWs, project plans, and other assets required to successfully deliver partner lead customer engagements.
· Provide thought leadership on Security solutions that benefit customers through the use of AWS services
· Contribution to external publications such as the AWS Blogs, Whitepapers and Reference architectures, or public presentations at AWS Summits, AWS re:Invent, AWS User Groups or industry events
· Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offerings on the AWS platform
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
· Share partner and customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
Up to 60% travel required.
Position may be located in any Amazon corporate office located within the US. Relocation offered from within the US to any of these locations.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...