Data Infrastructure team within the Siri organization powers analytics, experimentation and ML feature engineering to power Siri we all love in our Apple devices. The mission of the Data Infrastructure org is to provide our engineers and data scientists a cutting edge, reliable and easy to use infrastructure for ingesting, storing, processing and interacting with data and ultimately help the teams that build data intensive applications be successful. You will work with many cross functional teams and lead the planning, execution and success of technical projects with the ultimate purpose of improving Siri experience for Apple customers. We are looking for engineers who want to bring their passion for infrastructure to build world class infrastructure products.
Are you a passionate about building scalable, reliable, maintainable infrastructure and solving data problems at scale? Come join us and be part of the Data Infrastructure journey.
You will be responsible for the Search Infrastructure that powers the Siri Data teams for analytics and machine learning.
Our infrastructure supports millions of Siri users at 100+ PB scale. To run our environment efficiently, we drive for proper monitoring, alerting and automation. The teams goal is to ensure the reliability and performance at the highest level.
* Manage and operate our search infrastructure that is built on top of SolrCloud
* Collaborate across AI/ML teams to analyze and optimize their search and indexing needs for different forms of data
* Diagnose, fix, improve, and automate complex issues across the search stack to ensure maximum uptime and performance
* Establish SLAs for all indexing and search use cases in production
* Write code, documentation, participate in code reviews, and mentor other engineers
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...