Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming industry leading products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will work with significant and dynamic projects in support of Apple's Retail business and will deliver innovative solutions and software
The worldwide Retail & Online Stores team is responsible for delivering the electronic commerce (eCommerce) systems and solutions that enable and support the Apple Online Store (AOS) - one of worlds largest online retail businesses, serving millions of customers around the globe.
The team is part of Apples Information & Systems (IS&T) division, and is based primarily in Sunnyvale, California with teams in Austin, TX, London, Singapore and Hyderabad India - working as a single distributed team.
This senior role is for a results-oriented senior project management professional who has experience withg working in a dynamic eCommerce environment.
The primary responsibility will be for the delivery of sophisticated multi-functional software engineering programs and products for the AOS platform and potentially directing a team of project managers, technical analysts, resources, budgets and the related reporting for program.
* You will provide leadership for project teams by acting as a domain lead for eCommerce and combining strong business insight with strong communication and technical skills.
* You will operate as an effective interface between engineers and product owners, bringing prospective and eCommerce principles to help development time and improve their efficiency in serving Apple's customers.
* We desire a person that understands and articulates the business and technical implications of decisions that are being made by their project teams, whilst handling senior partner relationships to ensure successful program delivery.
* A combination of gravitas and flexibility will be required to ensure that they can be effective and you have extensive experience working on consumer product launches, product merchandising.
* We desire an excellent technical PM skills, and is able to operate in a sophisticated software environment across multiple cost centers, geographies and systems.
* In this role, You will guide teams of both contractors and employees, and be familiar with accounting and budget management concepts such as capital vs. expense.
* Act as the SPOC for the project to both Biz and SSGs, support gate processes and provide PLOEs and DLOEs
* Coordinate and schedule work with Development, QA/QE, DevOps and impacted SSGs
* Facilitate Daily Stand-ups and drive functional and technical issues to resolution
* Run project radar queue and change controls
* Ensure all required checkpoints are met (IRP, InfoSec, Privacy)
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...