This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Lead design discussions with team, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze the requirements and to provide innovative solutions.
* Translate business requirements into viable technical architectures and designs.
* Understand the current applications and technical architecture and improvise them as needed.
* Stay abreast of new technologies, methods to optimize development process and latest SDKs, testing tools etc
* Have a thorough understanding of software development lifecycle and the ability to implement software following the structured approach.
* Collaborate with developers, architects, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing new and future updates to native applications and Hybrid if needed.
* Exposure to client server architecture, distributed architecture, cloud.
* Deep understanding of multi-tiered architectures, clean coding, best patterns for effective coding/testing and a sound understanding of version control.
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
* Expertise in Java application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* 5+ years of hands-on Java application development experience
* Experience in developing web/component/service based applications is required
* Experience in .net Framework preferred
* Technical development expertise in web-based applications and UI development tools such as Angular, backend environments (i.e. Unix, Windows) and data stores (SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL)
* Working experience using Application/Web servers such as Tomcat, Apache Web Server is preferred
* Proficiency in writing unit tests and using testing frameworks such as Cucumber/Selenium is preferred and load testing tools such Load Runner
* Experience with version control practices, procedures and tools such as Subversion or GIT(Bitbucket) and code migration tools such as AIM
* Experience in Agile Systems Development methodologies including Scrum and tools such as Jira
* Experience working with globally dispersed development teams
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast moving environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with all technical and non-technical members of the team
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...