This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* B.S or M.S (Computer Science preferred), should have proven course work in computer software subject areas like algorithms, data structures, programming languages, software engineering
* 8+ year minimum experience in programming.
* Minimum 3+ years' experience with Informatica power center is required
* Minimum 5+ years' experience with Oracle database is required
* Experience with SQL/Stored Procedures on Oracle database
* Experience with working in a Linux environment and Shell Scripting
* Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
* Experience working on large and medium scale software projects
* Experience building distributed systems
* Experience working in a fast-paced financial services focused delivery environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and team playing skills
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Experience with high volume applications
* Thorough knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and experience with working in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Experience with Informatica PowerCenter is required
* Experience with other Informatica Component Modules including PowerExchange, IDQ, etc.
* Experience with Java/ J2EE and Kafka is a plus
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...