In this role you will leverage your experience to execute the team's cloud migration strategy. You will transform large scale enterprise applications into cloud native micro services designed with our users and customers in mind. As a member of a diverse team, you will mentor junior team members, collaborate no complex problem solving, and make meaningful impact to customer experience.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages (Java, Cloud, Spring Boot)
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Experience with the following development and build tools (or similar): IntelliJ/Eclipse, Maven, BitBucket/Git/Gitflow, JMeter/Pasta/Blazemeter, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, MVC and Spring Cloud
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Hands on experience with automated development and testing with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Eggplant
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...