As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
We are searching for back end server developers to join our expanding team. In this role you will be responsible for building and supporting client-side functionality for pricing, execution, and post trade management of forex, options, emerging markets, commodities, and rates products.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Experience in building high-performance latency-sensitive back-end applications.
* In-depth knowledge and experience of Java 8+, with excellent core understanding
* Strong experience in building concurrent / multi-threaded software in Java.
* Strong experience in Object Orientated design.
* Strong computer science foundations.
* A clear understanding of messaging technologies, including HTTP and message buses.
* Experience in running, maintaining, and troubleshooting software deployed to Linux
* Experience in full software development lifecycle with agile methodologies.
* Experience in test driven development using modern source control and continuous integration.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong organisational ability, time and project management skills to juggle many priorities
Ideally, you would also have:
* Experience in forex (FX), options, emerging markets, commodities, or rates products
* Experience developing web-based applications, preferably with large user bases
* Experience with the following tools & technologies: Python, Spring, Tomcat, ActiveMQ / ZeroMQ / Tibco / MQ, TCP / UDP, FIX
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...