This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Demonstrable knowledge of object-oriented design, utilizing SOLID principles.
* Extensive knowledge of Java development including areas such as Spring, Hibernate, JMS
* Experience building a new system or module from scratch.
* Knowledge of web service technologies such as REST and JSON.
* Message brokers, such as IBM MQ, Qpid, ActiveMQ, Kafka, etc
* Database concepts and related access methods (SQL)
* Knowledge of application security areas: authorization, authentication, encryption
* You should be familiar with TDD frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito.
* Repositories and build tools, such as Maven, GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...