Are you an experienced Salesforce developer who is passionate about the platform, always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve software capability and functionality? If so, we want you to join our award winning team and contribute your expertise to design and build world-class applications to meet always evolving requirements within our Salesforce environment.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
* Manage a team of Salesforce Engineers and Business Analysts
* Leverage acumen to understand business problems and trends while developing and delivering core Salesforce solutions anchored in a strong understanding of the overall Salesforce ecosystem
* Manage business expectations and scope throughout the project lifecycle by consistently communicating clearly and leading stakeholder meetings as necessary
* Multi-disciplined professional with Bachelor's degree
* Strong understanding of the Salesforce Sales, Service and Financial Service Clouds
* Strong understanding of both how to enhance the platform using configuration and code (Apex & Lightning Components)
* Ability to explain solutions to non-technical team members, Business and Product owners
* Experience working on larger enterprise Salesforce implementations in a multi org structure (consulting experience is a plus)
* Passionate about educating junior developers and BA staff on the power of the Salesforce platform
* Experience with messaging (JMS/MQ/Kafka) based integration and microservices (2+ years)
* Programming with NoSQL/NPL a plus (Cassandra, Elasticsearch)
* Data analytics experience a plus (R, Python, Scala)
* Familiar with data lake concept and modeling
* Solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills
* Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects on time and within budget
* Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills
* Demonstrated professional writing/communication skills
* Strong organization, interpersonal and management skills
* Passionate about the digital landscape with a desire for continuous learning and development
* Team player who is able to work with diverse groups across an organization
* Platform Developer I & II Certification required
* System and Application Architect Certification preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...