Your experience as a Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Developer will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit. In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Working with our LOB (line of business) users, collaborate with other technology teams to design, develop, test full stack cloud data solutions.
* Leading and be responsible for the craftsmanship, security, availability, resilience and scalability of your solution.
* Leading the innovation, perform proof of concept and the implementation of cutting-edge technologies
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of experience in application development using any of these programming languages: Java, Scala, Python. Experience working in financial industry is preferred.
* 3+ years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including entitlement and IAM policy. AWS professional certification is preferred.
* 3+ years of experience working on streaming data applications (Spark Streaming, Kafka, Kinesis, and Flink)
* 3+ years' experience working with data pipeline open source products (Ex Airflow, Jupyter, etc)
* 3+ years' hands-on experience with Hadoop data platform (MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Impala), experience working with Cloudera stack is preferred.
* 1+ years of experience with DevOps automation tools (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform)
* 1+ years of experience in developing, deploying and monitoring in building large distributed and parallel systems using container technology including Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS, AWD Fargate
* Lead by influence, mentor junior software engineers, ability to navigate to different teams and business to find solutions to complex problems
* Strong on critical thinking, great communication and team work skill is essential to this role
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...