The ability to continuously create and update software is critical for modern business. Companies across all industries now produce products that are primarily software based. Organizations struggle to build the capabilities to deliver software at scale and have inefficient development processes that are negatively impacting their business.
We are building a brand-new AWS SDLC product that will enable customers to continuously increase the speed, frequency and reliability of their development processes and software deployments. We are seeking builders to be technical design leaders on the founding team of this new AWS developer product.
This role relies on your ability to design systems and develop, test and launch a highly scalable product to AWS customers. You will design and build the architecture, identify and investigate new technologies, prototype solutions, and test and review changes, to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You are expected to influence product definition and leverage your technical skills to drive towards the right solution.
The ideal candidate
· Has experience designing large-scale systems and is familiar with horizontal scaling, high throughput and massive, rapidly growing data sets
· enjoys solving complex software problems, and possesses analytical, design and problem-solving skills
· has an in-depth understanding in SDLC areas like IDEs, source code management, CI/CD and compliance solutions
· is knowledgeable in distributed systems, ideally event-driven architectures, graph databases and workflow engines
· loves collaborating with senior leaders to design and build a large-scale AWS product from scratch
Location options include Virtual, Seattle WA, Arlington VA, Berlin DE, Amsterdam NL.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...