As a leader in the Special Projects Group, you will be leading a team creating innovative applications and tools for autonomous technology. We are building the applications and visualizations that will power exciting new functionality in upcoming products for internal developer workflows, and for autonomous systems management.
You will work in a startup-like environment where products are still being defined and developed, giving you the chance to influence some of the core applications and tools used by the project. You will be part of every stage of development from concept to deployment.
If you're passionate about the user experience, want to be part of a group that works on very early stage products, have the opportunity to shape them, and relish the opportunity to deliver the next amazing Apple product, we may be the team for you!
* Lead software development teams to deliver a wide variety of tools at the protocol level up through application and visualization interfaces.
* Proactively engage cross functional teams to determine feature roadmap and drive project deliveries to meet demands of the many ecosystem programs.
* Lead discussions on requirements, architecture, design, implementation, and validation.
* Provide technical leadership and mentorship to engineers and team leads. Coach and mentor team members for career development.
* Communicate project goals, top issues, risks, critical landmarks to cross functional partners and senior leadership throughout project development.
* Be a part of continuously improving and growing the long-term capabilities of the team.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...