Apple Maps is the most popular mapping application on iOS. We offer an incredible, connected experience across the Apple ecosystem iOS, macOS, Apple Watch, CarPlay and are delivering the future of maps to hundreds of millions of customers.
The Experiences Program team builds the features our customers interact with. If youve ever explored a city with Look Around, requested driving directions to a park or museum, or searched for a restaurant on your Apple Watch youve seen our work.
We are passionate about creating excellent user experiences. We make complex things simple and usable. And we build a product that makes an impact around the world. We work hard (and have fun doing it), put partnership above individual glory, and place high value on the relationships we build with our teams.
We are seeking an extraordinary people manager to join our Program Management team.
Program Managers in Maps deliver the right feature at the right time. Its a hands-on, cross-functional, highly-engaged job. No tourists. A good PM is the beating heart of their team.
For this role, were looking for a manager who delivers great work by investing in great people. Someone who can recruit, retain and grow their PMs. Someone who understands the details, but stays focused on the bigger picture. Someone who can bring order to chaos. Someone who knows how to drive accountability. And someone who ensures that the right work is being delivered by the right people, all the time.
As a manager on the Experiences Program team, you will be responsible for a broad portfolio and the success of your people. Youll define and staff a roadmap. Youll define and deliver features. Youll ensure your people have the right context to be successful. Youll work with other teams throughout Maps and across Apple. And youll ship. A lot.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage, coach and strengthen a team of hardworking Program Managers.
- Identify, recruit, and retain talented people.
- Develop and maintain roadmaps for your areas of responsibility.
- Define, develop and deliver features that enhance our customer experience.
- Work through your people to figure out requirements, scope work, develop plans, generate schedules, execute, and ship.
- Make critical decisions and trade-offs to ensure your team and projects are successful.
- Work cross-functionally across Maps and Apple to use the collective skills and intelligence of our people.
- Resolve conflicts, troubleshoot, and unblock issues.
- Communicate with every level of our organization, from individual contributors to executives.
- Demonstrate high integrity and strong values, every single day.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...