This position requires three (3) years of experience with the following skills:
* Full software development lifecycle from inception through implementation with Unix, Linux, and Windows environment; open-source Java-based frameworks and tools
* Transaction processing industry; building web applications using Java, Servlets, GWT, JSF, Struts, JSP, Spring, EJB, XML, Swing, JDK, and JDBC
* Web Services Development including SOAP, WSDL, AJAX, REST, and JSON; Ant, Maven, and GIT source control systems; Oracle SQL and PLSQL
* Experience with JUnit, Selenium, Jasmine, Karma & Cucumber or similar unit and functional testing tools.
* P ayment processing applications and technologies; and development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...